Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Read orders, transactions and fulfillments
- Read inventory & location information
- Read and write to your store’s themes
- Read & modify products, variants and collections
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the App:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your email address.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
When you install and use our App, we do not collect, process or retain any personal data of the customers or visitors of your Shopify store, except for the information that they directly enter into our form when they sign up for a notification. We store this information in our database only to send them a notification when the item is back in stock. We do not sell this information to any third party.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- Communicate with you
- Optimize or improve the App
- Provide you with updates relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you install the app, we will maintain your Information for our records only as long as it is necessary. For emails collected, this is until the product is deleted or app is uninstalled. For store information, this is until the app is uninstalled.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com